Southern Ky. Area Into Northern Tn.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JasonMcD

Reaction score
On my way down to the Smoky Mountains last year i discovered the town of London, Ky. If you are looking for a place to do some overnight parking for several days it is a great spot for folks living the nomadic lifestyle.

It has a Wal-Mart, a Lowe's, plenty of dining options. Several honest mechanic shops in the area, and a shower facility at Levi Jackson State Park which is accessible to the public. The park is nice as well. There are lots of places in town, and on the outskirts of town that i found to safely and quietly spend the night. It is right off 75 which is a popular route to use on most road trips going through the area. Especially if you plan on visiting the Smokies.

I spent almost 2 weeks overnighting in the area and was able to find everything i needed to get by with no trouble at all. Its a really nice area to drive through as well. If you're going through the area and need a spot to hunker down for a little while, its a good place to consider.

Latest posts