Van opinions for newbie

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sleep

Reaction score
I have found a couple of van's on CL, but wanted to get other more knowledgeable thoughts. 

[font=Arial, sans-serif][email protected]  [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif] My first question is I'm sure I should get info on the new engine, but otherwise if I removed the other seats would it be ready to start adding the living components? And if it had any additional wiring outlets in back would that make it any easier for future electrical additions. As you can tell I'm very new to all this.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif][size=small][font=Arial, sans-serif][email protected] [/font][/size][/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif][size=small][font=Arial, sans-serif]Also found this one, love the length, but seems to be over priced. Thoughts.[/font][/size][/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif][size=small][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=small][font=Arial, sans-serif][email protected]     Last one I promise, any hope on this one, I like the high top.[/font][/font][/size][/size][/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif][size=small][font=Arial, sans-serif]Thank you all.[/font][/size][/font]

Need direct links not email contact info.

(Also, you are chancing it to post your prime finds here on CRVL as other eyes might see. When you get close to being serious, I would think twice, just in case. :) )

In the mean time, check my write up in the mechanical section. It's the sticky at the top called "Info On Common Vans".

CautionToTheWind said:
Need direct links not email contact info.

(Also, you are chancing it to post your prime finds here on CRVL as other eyes might see. When you get close to being serious, I would think twice, just in case. :) )

Oops, duh! Thanks for that heads up!

Gideon33w said:
In the mean time, check my write up in the mechanical section. It's the sticky at the top called "Info On Common Vans".

Wow that was a great thread and will give me a good starting point, will go back and look at the one's I was considering to reevaluate.

Thank you!

Latest posts