Van life or my marriage

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to all for the kind words and great advice. It’s not the first time I’ve been accused of seeing the world too black and white, but it’s true, and you were right to call me on that.

Turns out it’s much ado about nothing. Once I mentioned my plan for a large pull-out bed that shrinks into a sofa, she was totally willing to try it. Turns out her only real beef was being forced to sleep on a tiny bed. ? So as long as there’s room for both of us, it’s cool, and that’s been my plan all along.

Looks like I’ll be shopping for a cheap van to try it out once the money is there.

White+Nerdy said:
Turns out it’s much ado about nothing. Once I mentioned my plan for a large pull-out bed that shrinks into a sofa, she was totally willing to try it. Turns out her only real beef was being forced to sleep on a tiny bed.

And the moral to the story?  Communication, communication, communication.  Absolutely required to keep any relationship going.