Van Life newbie

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nomadic Ghost

Reaction score
Hi everyone!  my wife and i purchased a Chevy Express Cargo van about 3 months ago and have already completely converted it to live in. Like a lot of you, We were sick of giving our landlord my paycheck every month.   Somehow we stumbled across Cheap RV living on YouTube and was inspired by Bobs story and all those he has interviewed on his channel. Today, we follow many Vanlifer's on YouTube.  We have learned so much by watching them.  We are going to Quartzite for the first time over the Christmas holiday to try boondocking. we hope to have the chance to meet you all when we get there.    

Steve

Welcome to the forum.... I recently sold my RV and bought a Chevy Express van also.

Welcome Steve to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

highdesertranger

Welcome to the forum nomadic ghost. And welcome to the lifestyle. I’m not a desert rat I’m an East Coast rat. I’m in Florida right now no other place to be on the East Coast in Florida now if you want to stay warm. Enjoy each other and enjoy the travels. You’re about to be closer than you’ve ever been literally. That will take some getting used to but you can do it.

Hi, I am new as well and also bought a Chevy Express. I am hoping you post some pics somewhere here so I can get ideas! I have only been here two days, on this forum, but am buzzing hard from it.