• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Van build/carpentry services in exchange for building my website

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NomadJack

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have bought the .com for my van building business but dont know the 1st thing about building a website for it. I am willing to trade my building/carpentry services in exchange for you building my website ;).
Please pm me if you can help.
Thanks in advance
~Jack

Btw, can someone please tell me how you make the heading of your post bold and dark like that?   :dodgy:

Apologies folks, Im getting responses but guess I shoulda said what area, eh?
I am currently in the southwest of Arizona - will be working my way north when/if it gets too hot here. (Still need my coat ??)

Hi:)

Congrats on the .com and starting! 

I'm not sure what your time frame is, but I should hopefully have something to build on *soon* (month or few).

But, I can help with your website for sure, just depends on what you are looking for there. 

Also, bold I believe is there standard with a reply; however, you can use a wrapper. At the start and end of what you wish to have bold without the spaces just type this <b>< B ><b> .
IE: <b>< B ><b> I want this bold <b>< B ><b>

And I cut off the other part lol.... here it is:

At the start and end of what you wish to have bold without the spaces just type this <b>< B ></b> . On the ending one, include / before the b so it looks like this: < / b >   again without the spaces. 

Also, there is button top left labeled "B". That will also bold it. Just found this!

Hope this helps. Have you thought about how your website will look and function?
<hr>
PS: The line can be done using < HR > on a line just on its own

If you have some questions or not sure where to start or what is involved, please PM me. I'll help :)

I don't need any carpentry but do enjoy building websites so if you still need help let me know if one of the others has already started hope you the best. Not sure how others got the email and PM buttons but subscribed to this thread so will check often to see if you need my help.

Oooh! Ooh!  Me!  Choose me!  I got a van here in Utah.  Are you planning in coming here?  I’ll build you a website in exchange for help on my van build!  I have a 2093 Chevy Express 2500 Access.

Keightley
?