Upper Peninsula michigan

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaxtonsgram

Reaction score
Hi: As you plan your travels, if anyone is in the UP of Michigan you are welcome to stop and stay here a night or so.  We have a place you could boondock at the end of our property where you would be secluded from us if you like privacy. Would live to meet some of you. We are an hour from the bridge and just off Highway 2, about 25 miles before Manistique. Feel free to pm me if interested for directions.  Nora

After I get my business done in Mass and some trailer mods done, I'll be heading across the Northern States. Upper Michigan looks to be some of the coolest weather in August. I'm already making a list of places to stop - might be good to spend a whole month in Michigan before continuing West.

If you need a place to park just let me know. Would be nice to meet someone on here. Nora

dont let them fool you, it's pronounced PAY-STEE

Nora

I might just take you up on this as I'll be visiting the kin folk late summer and then doing the coast shooting light houses. I hope to be up there in time to see the leaves turn and head south before the weather gets cold.