Trillium Trailers - feedback?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dgorila1

Reaction score
I found a company in Canada called Trillium Trailers that makes fiberglass egg style trailers. Does anyone have any experience or feedback on the trailers (quality, comfort, price value, etc)?

Www.trilliumtrailers.com

There is a fiberglassrv.com forum. Plenty of trillium folks there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dgorila1 said:
I found a company in Canada called Trillium Trailers that makes fiberglass egg style trailers. Does anyone have any experience or feedback on the trailers (quality, comfort, price value, etc)?

www.trilliumtrailers.com

I purchased a used 2000 Trillium Outback around 10 years ago.  In with the manuals I got with it was a letter from a RV dealer.  The previous owner had tried to return it and get his money back a month after he bought it  because it was leaking every where.  I guess the leaks were repaired.  I only had one (taillight).
At some point the cupboards above the sink had fallen off the wall and had been propped up with one inch dowels.   I heard that this was common.
The cupboard doors were hardwood and all were cracked.  I replaced them with birch plywood. 
The upper bunk (it was down to form the back of a bench when I looked at it) had come off the wall on one end.  That was a pain to fix.
The door gasket was missing a 3 or 4" section.  I could not get a replacement from the factory.  A dealership said that they could get it in for me.  After a few months, I stopped calling to see if it was in.
Oh,and the fridge, which the owner proudly pointed out had the light on.  That was the only thing about it that worked.  I replaced it with an electric cooler.
On the other hand, they are highly sought after. 
When I resold it, I got all my money back.
The guy that bought it said that he had been looking for 2 years and that mine was the best he had seen.
I believe that there is a company in the U.S. that makes Trilliums as well.  I did a quick search but could not find them