To Introduce Me to You

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Papaj.1952

Reaction score
Hello fellow travelers. My name is James, aka Papa James. I began my journey a little over a two years ago when I purchased a 1977 23' Eldorado/Dodge then, being a bit uncomfortable I upgraded when I found a 1982 Southwind 26’ Class A RV.  Having spent the last 12 years raising my granddaughter, I hired a manager for my business (a small cafe in northern Colorado) rented out my house, and set out to discover more of this great land we call America.  Years ago, working in corporate America, I had a job where I got to travel full time seeking out new properties to open retail markets.  The bug bit and I have enjoyed travel ever since.  I am travelling with my cat PeaNut who keeps me company with her little reminders “she’s hungry”.  Together we have driven over 16000 miles in a year and a half.  Occasionally my granddaughter will join in too. I “grew up” in southern California, but with parents in the military, we moved around a lot, having lived in Alaska, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Oregon and Utah.  After finishing high school and then college in Utah I moved to Michigan and joined the ranks of corporate America managing large retail stores across the Midwest and finally landing in Colorado in 2000.
Thank you to all the blogs and vlogs that helped me along the way.
So here I am hoping to meet some of you and share the adventure we call life.
Papa James

Attachments

• 1225160849.jpg
    1225160849.jpg
    2 MB
Welcome to the CRVL forums Papa James! Sounds like you have a rambling gene. You'll fit in well around here!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.