Tips for finding a 2020 transit 250?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Transit~VanLife

Reaction score
I’m in the market for a 2020 Ford Transit 250 XLT Passenger van to convert and live in. But I’m having trouble finding a model that matches what I’m looking for. Dealership inventory searches only search small regions of each state, I haven’t been able to find a search for inventory nationwide.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

-Josef

Why do you want the passenger version rather than the cargo van version?  Like the windows or something?

Inventories of new vehicles are low right now because of the chip shortages and other covid delays. Also, used stuff is getting snapped up quickly I notice here in the Northeast.

My buddy in PA owns a used car dealership and he was super busy last year, this year looks the same. Everyone is chomping at the bit to get out of the house this year and travel will be crazy as people get vaccinated. Stuff is already getting booked up all over the place for the next few months I hear.

Transit~VanLife said:
trying to find the high roof extended model with 8inch touchscreen etc 2020 model only

Try the Ford Transit Forum..........join and ask 'nice'........there are helpful members there who actually work for FORD.....

Some at the Kansas City plant.......some at various dealerships..........they know the options and are able to search the system for inventory

https://www.fordtransitusaforum.com/