Tiny Korean camper

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Motrukdriver

Reaction score
Here is a tiny Korean camper.  Yes, Lucy the presenter is speaking in Korean but there are English subs underneath so you can understand what she is saying.  First off, I'm sure this camper will never be available in the US, mostly because of the price.  22,500,000 Won converts to almost $22k, then you'd have shipping costs and the electrical conversion to US standard.  But, it is a great use of space which is why I'm posting this.  If someone is building/rebuilding a small TT this might give you some ideas on how to design it.  I really like that kitchen with the sink and 2 burner cook top integrated into one unit.

Note:  This is a 6:34 minute long tour of a tiny TT at a Korean RV show.  Don't know the durability of it but the layout is really nice.

What an efficient use of space. I'm loving the pocket door screen door and also the indoor and outdoor showers. It makes so much sense!
Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Thanks, Motrukdriver,

Great TT ... Heads up, Casita and Scamp!. Also loving the tiny class C in the following video. Can you imagine all that motor home with what, 30 mpg? Oh heck yeah...

Johnny