Time marches on

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Celtical

Reaction score
:) Hi people, I am a young 67yr old with lots of energy for life. I have following many van sites over the past few years, particularly Bobs videos. I have decided I will try and get myself a van this spring. As I live in Canada, outside of Toronto, I will look for a smaller van that has good gas mileage for the long trip to the Southern states. If all goes well I will make a four-week trip down in the near future.

Welcome to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome aboard - it feels god to leave the "want-to-be days" behind and see what you were dreaming about become your reality.

:thumbsup: Welcome! From another robust 67 yo.  :D

My Parkinson's disease causes lots of tying errors, can't blame them all on that but I like having a good excuse. So if you did notice in my last post on this thread I meant to say "good to leave" when I said "god to leave" - spell checkers dont see that kind. Sorry - thanks for putting up with me.

When I lived in North Carolina it was a bit of a drive down to Myrtle Beach South Carolina.  We would go there at Easter for a day trip.  I was surprised to see that it was "Canadian Week" there and while local people were all bundled up in overcoats & scarf's....... other's were walking down the Canadian Flag lined streets in bikini's and speed-o's  I couldn't believe my eyes.

If you would have seen me there in a speedo you would never return again. You might have run so fast you would end up in very northern Canada -a.

Welcome from a happy-to-have-found-my-niche 67 year-old.