Those crafty Germans have solved the toilet issue!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'm sure some folks on here didn't pay that much for their vans!

The back doors look blocked and no cargo carrier on a hitch.

Hard sell to this crowd for most.

Buy a used Class C for less than 8K.

Sure it's pricey, but nice concept. Hmmmmmm..... Think of the possibilities.
So how to fabricate, adapt, mod, create something similar that could be feasible for your specfic situation.
Like adding an extension to your house but adding a whole separate bath on a hitch or carrier. The wheels are turning... Hmmmmmm, gets me thinking.
But then again, similar to open the back barn doors, run a bungee and shower curtain across with garden sprayer for a shower.

wayne49 said:
The back doors look blocked and no cargo carrier on a hitch.

Hard sell to this crowd for most.

Buy a used Class C for less than 8K.

You can get past the cargo hitch problem with a hitch extension but the blocked doors.  I dunno.  I guess if you only use the side door or get used to only using the side door maybe.  Sure is a lot of money though...

For a lot less, about $3,000, you could have this...

potti.jpg

Attachments

• potti.jpg
    potti.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 19
$8300 and 256 extra pounds of dead weight with no benefit? No thank you! Nice pic bonvan. LOL

Germans and their toileting ...

Their famous 'Inspect your sh*t' toilets

5DhgtaU.jpg

OMG only in America, that's too funny.

I guess a standard 6gal bucket doesn't support 350lbs?

And for height adjustability:

4ba572c3cbbc19ca5c9c6e6e6fc1bfc1.jpg

Those rotten buzzards, they stole my idea!!  I've been pondering something similar for the last few years, following a miserable stay at an Octoberfest "campground", one of four available and the only one which provided portable toilets. After a wretched night surrounded by rude, drunkenly thoughtless asshats celebrating Octoberfest, I started thinking of a way to add some kind of removable toilet/shower to my bus.

My plans are much more low-tech and are based on a wheelchair carrier with a ramp, 3' sides, with a telescoping upper section.  One more of many things I have in mind for my ever-evolving bus project.