The Fat Van

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those look like the same lights aliens use on their ships.

just sayin'...

BradKW said:
Those look like the same lights aliens use on their ships.

just sayin'...

when i was looking at new marker lights they have some multi led versions 30x brighter than incandescents...
and i thought,if i get those i will set of ufo reports everywhere i go,got the small bulb incandescents

Ya know.......
Upside down might be a good thing though if water got in .
I drilled small holes in the bottom of my lenses after that happened to me a few times.......

hell, I like upside down. with moisture and gravity and such it makes sense to me.

speaking of running lights. sometimes not often I camp in sight of an interstate. at night I can see the semis go down the interstate, can't hear them only see them. some of them look like moving light shows. I think to myself where are they going, where are they from, what is there load. I know it's all silly but it's life on the road. highdesertranger

dont mind the upside down it's the attention to detail by a so called professional
the inside is remarkably clean no corrosion anywhere

a couple major scores thanks to Suanne

cf7Ox9c.jpg

XyV29Vg.jpg

the only issue i see,a little green on some copper
MGUeUdm.jpg

just looked at it with a magnifying glass and couldnt see any cracks and the steel tube going in has some corrosion on it,condensation?
post#5 is why i bought ithttps://vanlivingforum.com/Thread-Waeco-12v-Fridge-Freezer-keep-or-sell?highlight=Fridge

hasnt ran in 3-4 years so when the time comes i'll make a thread on what to do before i power up

a 12v fan
3BYSyVV.jpg

w1EOhcj.jpg

zHGyj8x.jpg

removed the scotch connectors and replaced with butt end

every freaking marker light was covered in silicon,so that sucked,new marker light
VirlVI7.jpg

ujy2gtQ.jpg

everything works except the back up lights,investigated and whoever added the trailer lights was in there,behind the shower,behind some green shag i saw duct tape wrapped connection,hopefully i can get in through the tail light or i will have to strech armstrong,going to wait till next week non high 90's to do it

Gary68 said:
everything works except the back up lights,investigated and whoever added the trailer lights was in there,behind the shower,behind some green shag i saw duct tape wrapped connection,hopefully i can get in through the tail light or i will have to strech armstrong,going to wait till next week non high 90's to do it
Figures. :dodgy:  You'll get it. I have faith.

highdesertranger said:
some of them look like moving light shows.  I think to myself where are they going,  where are they from,  what is there load.  I know it's all silly but it's life on the road.

Just FYI....almost every one of those is an O/O....as far as where they are going and what they are hauling...nobody knows...well, except them, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.