Thanks

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadMax

Reaction score
I just joined this forum as I needed some help with my van build, specifically installing a gas hob as the instructions were not very clear and also didn't really match what I had. I posted about this in the conversions and modifications section but it has already been deleted. What's with that? I'm sure a lot of people here built their own vans and at some point must have needed help.

Very disappointing

I just joined this forum as I needed some help with my van build, specifically installing a gas hob as the instructions were not very clear and also didn't really match what I had. I posted about this in the conversions and modifications section but it has already been deleted. What's with that? I'm sure a lot of people here built their own vans and at some point must have needed help.

Very disappointing
Welcome MadMax:) I'm guessing most here don't know what a hob is. (It is a stove).

Will yours include the oven? What make and model is your stove?

Others will help you, like they help me.

Edit: I see they are helping in your stove thread.

I responded in that other thread with a link to contact the service department of a USA company in Washinton state, Panther Rv products who imports that product line. They state their own techs install adaptors on the sink/dove combo units from that very same European company to convert that metric gas line to a USA measurement standard. So if anyone in this country has that required conversion fitting in stock it will be them.

For convenience I am posting that link and this message here as well as in that other posting area.
https://pantherrvproducts.com/contact-us/

Welcome to the Van Living forum MadMax. There is a wide range of support this community can provide for you. Please be patient as we are 5 to 8 time zones away from the UK. We'll look forward to hearing
more about your building progress. Best wishes.