Need help(paid) in Texas

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas Gypsy

Reaction score
I'm not sure exactly where to post this so hopefully this is the right place.

It's finally something less than furnace hot in east Texas and I need to get my shuttle bus ready to go. I need some help to do that.
Very little is going to be built in though some will be bolted in. Mostly cleaning, looking for leaks and sealing them.
I will pay for all hours worked. I can provide a nice tranquil country setting. You are welcome to bring your vehicle and work on it. I have a tractor with a front end loader if that would come in handy for you.
Hopefully there will be water and electricity. My idiot electric company would not let me pay the bill from another country! Nor could I call or email! I'll be crossing the border tomorrow and on the phone getting that straightened out as soon as I swap the chip in my phone.
Your little heathens 2 and 4 legged are welcome as long as they don't bite. Drugs are not welcome....not even mary jane.
10 minutes to Tyler. Very close to a regular grocery store, dollar store, Sonic, Taco Bell Subway and other restaurants.

I have the skill and knowledge but no longer the ability. Not a problem if you don't have the skills needed as long as you don't mind following instructions.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230711-124905~2.png
    Screenshot_20230711-124905~2.png
    743.3 KB · Views: 0