Tent-Camping Writers with 2 Dogs and a Cat

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellabmindful

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My husband and I are headed out from Arizona next month - destination Oregon mostly via the 101 Highway. We'll be camping for two or three months while working online and eventually relocating to Oregon. 

We're tent camping and traveling in an SUV with our two dogs and a cat. We've all camped together many times and look forward to this big adventure. 

I'm looking forward to reading your tips and tales here! We plan to start a Youtube channel and website for our travels called BirtWatching (since we are the Birts). 

See ya out there! 

2017-09-19 13.24.18.jpg

Attachments

• 2017-09-19 13.24.18.jpg
    2017-09-19 13.24.18.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 5
Welcome Brits to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

Ella,

It's already over 100 degrees in Arizona so I do hope you're not going to be camping in a tent with your animals during this heat. It's not really cooling off here until 2 in the morning and goes down to the high 60's to low 70's.

Oregon is a beautiful state. Travel safely.

Welcome, ellabmindful! I've been through Oregon quite a bit lately. Now in Idaho until I can unload the rest of my stuff in storage. Be safe!

General rule of thumb for the NW is that it doesn't stop raining until the day AFTER the Fourth of July. I'm not sure how much that applies to the Southern Oregon Coastal areas.