Companion wanted – Northern Arizona

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ring,
I would like to touch base with you in August. I may be available and it sounds like another lovely place to be.
I meet your requirements, but I am off to visit family and uncertain of where that may lead me.

Walt Palmer, Ctr, BDr

Greetings friends.

I am looking for a companion to travel / camp with in Northern Arizona in the Jacob Lake area, about 40 miles from the Grand Canyon North Rim to split costs for a paid campsite, as well as split fuel costs for trips into town for supplies. This would be a two-month long arrangement (beginning of August through September).

Without publicly disclosing too many personal details about myself (such as my exact age), I am a female gen-xer, financially independent with my own gear, non-substance abuser, heterosexual, very introverted, no kids, non-religious, and politically left-leaning.

There is a lot of public (forested) land here and a great mobile signal. The nearest town for supplies is in Kanab, UT (about a 40-minute drive).

Right now I am tent camping at Kaibab Camper RV Village in a tent site. I have all of August and September booked solid.

The rate per day here is $25.00. Your share would be $12.50. The campground has showers, laundry, porta-potties, water and trash disposal. It is super quiet this year. Also, as of 6-28, campfire restrictions have been lifted.

All I ask is that you be financially independent, peaceful, like dogs (I have one), not drink alcohol and not be an outlaw. Male or female....doesn't matter.

Looking forward to having a good time....campfires, maybe a little cooking, morning coffee, long talks, music, grocery shopping, laundromat visits and friendship.
There are cabins you can rent for like 30 a night. You just have to look. Go to www.recreation.gov!!! I spent half the day looking today. I hope you find someone. I would be interested next year. I have plans already this fall. But will be heading down to magnolia beach TX in November for the winter. Free camping there on the beach. With bathrooms showers and cabanas!! Also Bolivar Peninsula TX is free but very windy. I just spent 2 weeks in upper Wisconsin with my old friend for 2 weeks. We usually tent camp but we're getting older so I looked for cabins. Also Airbnb. They had no water or toilet or stove but we have all that stuff. We just didn't have to pitch our tents. And with the costs of campgrounds anymore it's ridiculous. And we did exactly what you're going to do. Have fun!!
Greetings friends.

I am looking for a companion to travel / camp with in Northern Arizona in the Jacob Lake area, about 40 miles from the Grand Canyon North Rim to split costs for a paid campsite, as well as split fuel costs for trips into town for supplies. This would be a two-month long arrangement (beginning of August through September).

Without publicly disclosing too many personal details about myself (such as my exact age), I am a female gen-xer, financially independent with my own gear, non-substance abuser, heterosexual, very introverted, no kids, non-religious, and politically left-leaning.

There is a lot of public (forested) land here and a great mobile signal. The nearest town for supplies is in Kanab, UT (about a 40-minute drive).

Right now I am tent camping at Kaibab Camper RV Village in a tent site. I have all of August and September booked solid.

The rate per day here is $25.00. Your share would be $12.50. The campground has showers, laundry, porta-potties, water and trash disposal. It is super quiet this year. Also, as of 6-28, campfire restrictions have been lifted.

All I ask is that you be financially independent, peaceful, like dogs (I have one), not drink alcohol and not be an outlaw. Male or female....doesn't matter.

Looking forward to having a good time....campfires, maybe a little cooking, morning coffee, long talks, music, grocery shopping, laundromat visits and friendship.