Tell Me Where To Go!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GotSmart said:
There is still snow at higher elevations, so look at the weather maps first.

Yep, it was snowing at the Mindful Camp gathering less than 30 miles from me while I was trying to bake a sweet potato.  However, starting tomorrow it will begin at least a week of 80ish temps here and it will warm up some there too.

If I stay in low 70s to low 60s during the day we do alright.

Jim I forgot to mention that the front end was tested thoroughly and is still hanging in there. They saw nothing immediate and told me I can sleep at night.

Headache said:
Jim I forgot to mention that the front end was tested thoroughly and is still hanging in there. They saw nothing immediate and told me I can sleep at night.

Good deal. Max is happy his stinky wiener is safe and sound. lol

89b and 525 are both well known spots, the deeper you get the better, on both. Mindful camp is wrapping up, we are on 525c. There is good cell. Iirc there is no service on Oak Creek proper.

I’m likely heading east. It should be a bit cooler towards Payson, but that’s new Country for me.

How are the conditions on 525 and 525c? Last year they rattled my stove grate right off the stove. That's a first I traverse some pretty rough roads.

Ooh yes, do tell about road conditions DL.

I see a bunch of BLM land east of Lynx Lake Complex down 69 and 169 on the ACERT map. Anybody ever camp in there? I just wasted a few gallons of gas coming to a spot that the weather thingy on free campsites said would be good weather for us. Don't believe it! I gotta go higher tomorrow morning.