Sweetie and I are Back! Yipppeee!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cleanheart

Reaction score
First, thank you Katie for this wonderful, helpful forum! Without it I would have given up and called it a day.&nbsp;<br>I have been doing some real soul searching and have made a crucial &nbsp;decision to go back into Sweetie!<br>When I first moved into her I was feeling desperate and felt that I had no other recourse. Things have changed once again! I'm so glad! I have missed Sweetie and well, even tho there's so much work to be done to her, like fixing the ceiling, I don't care!&nbsp;<br>There comes a time when we each must ask ourselves "Why do I do what I do"?!&nbsp;<br>I have loved being back here at the Lake but realistically I have wondered why! I end up spending so much money on gas and rent that it's just silly. Peace of mind can be found anywhere, it all depends on my attitude about where I am.......I love it here and have enjoyed it. I must ask tho, what about the long run. <br>I have no retirement fund and am 57 years young....Hoping I can work for at least a couple more years and get on the road as was my plan pre-Sweetie.<br>I am going to take my time going back and not feel so desperate about getting in and getting out of here. It will help so much to keep in the right mind frame. <br>This time I will sell absolutely everything I can instead of trying to hold on to furniture, (just in case). See, I don't believe I had really made up my mind to do this. <br>I have now.<br>I was afraid that Thor wouldn't adapt but he did, it was me all along. HA! I used him as an excuse because I was being wishy washy! lol<br>&nbsp;I'm so glad to see everyone once again! I've been without a internet connection and well, still am for a while longer but will soon be all good resting in Sweetie again!&nbsp;<br>Thanks for being here everyone!<br>Thanks for all your encouragement when I truly needed it!<br><br>ETA: I am not telling anyone this time around. I think that was part of the desperate feeling I had. All the negative comments from my friends and family. I'm just going to DO IT!&nbsp;

Awesome!&nbsp; I have missed you and your posts.&nbsp; It's crazy, but just the other day, I thought to myself, "I wonder what ever happened to cleanheart..."&nbsp; Nice to know you and Thor are OK and moving back into Sweetie.&nbsp; I am spending my summer in an older, but still nice, Class C.&nbsp; Seven weeks into it and the Chihuahua and I love it.

Thanks ya'al! Good to hear from you!&nbsp;<br>I wish I could have kept up with things here but lost my internet connection when my android phone died. I'm back on now so &nbsp;I'll be around more regular and will keep posting and just hanging out! Missed you guys!&nbsp;<br>Glad you're into a nice Class C vantasy!