summer LTVA's

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Timely information for me as I am heading to the eastern Sierras in a month. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The fee for a 30-day permit is $120 The fee for a 90-day permit is $320 Yeow.

Moving every 14 days is looking good.

DannyB1954 said:
The fee for a 30-day permit is $120   The fee for a 90-day permit is $320

The California ones are more expensive than AZ if I remember correctly.  I tried to pull up the info but BLM.gov has apparently been redesigned into uselessness. 

A site search for LVTA yields no hits now where it used to list all of them.  On the upside, coal is still really easy to find. /end, snark mode

I posted a link to their website. in the past I have posted links to the winter LTVA's. trying to find specific information on the BLM website is sketchy at best, always has been. I have been dealing with them for years, nothing has changed. blaming it on the current administration is BS. highdesertranger

The winter LTVA is $180 for 7 months. The summer LTVA is $320 for 3 months. That would buy a lot of gas at 25 miles every 14 days.

highdesertranger said:
I posted a link to their website.  in the past I have posted links to the winter LTVA's.  trying to find specific information on the BLM website is sketchy at best,  always has been.  I have been dealing with them for years,  nothing has changed.  blaming it on the current administration is BS.  highdesertranger

That was a link to a press release about one region's LTVAs.

The website has changed.  The searches I used to run now have no results.  Links I made to LTVAs now say:

The page you have requested cannot be found.

The page you are looking for (/publish/az/en/prog/recreation/camping/LTVA/imperial.html) might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please try the following:

and

In error redirect page - 2

welcome to dealing with the BLM. like I said this is nothing new I have been going through this for years. another thing that pisses me off is a lot of the links in their news letter take you to Face Book now. I don't do the facey thing. highdesertranger