Sugar Beet Harvest

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seajatt

Reaction score
This thread is for nomads NOT dwelling in an rv:

I recently applied to the sugar beet harvest starting in Oct and will paste below what I was told as someone without an rv:

"If you DO NOT have an RV, we do have limited housing available at a minimal cost to you. We will require a background check and it is also double occupancy. You would be responsible for finding someone to stay with you and work the harvest. No additional people not working, no children and no pets are allowed in our housing."

Are there any vandwellers, leather or bike tramps, etc want to buddy up and do the sugar beet harvest?

Did you find anybody to do the harvest with you?
Not yet, tomorrow I'm interviewing with them but that's just to get put on the solo *waitlist.*

Meanwhile, they have double occupancy accommodations available *right now.*

Take a peek at their website and see what you reckon. I understand most finish with 3500-4k.

Yes, Inquiring minds want to know.

Also, Michigan has a beet harvest also; it seems they have a different website to sign-up on.

Last edited:
Oh shoot, sorry. Basically need two people to commit for the entire month of October. I had someone, but they changed their mind l, so back to square one.

There may actually still be time to secure doubles housing for harvest in fargo area. If you're...act today.

My fall job is going home…200 miles East of Fargo and cleaning my stuff out for my kids… I officially consider myself full time.
I can always go back… but it’s my kids, not mine! Never felt so free!!!!
Congrats on going full time :)

Latest posts