stow n go removal help

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carestock

Reaction score
I don't have tools or knowledge to remove stow n go seats in my town and country. Currently in Arkansas and need a kind soul to help me. I have chronic pain and can not lift or handle this job. Don't want the dealership to do it due to cost. I'd make you a meal, though.

I moved your thread to the mechanical issues were it fits better. highdesertranger

How about something like asking a high school auto shop class? (Do they still have those?)

Contact a local church where they have a program to help people who have health or age issue do minor repairs on their homes. They will connect you up with a church member who can assist you. Very often Senior Centers can also put you in touch with someone who could give you some assistance such as this. There are a great many volunteers in the communities who are willing to help you. You just have to know where to go and ask for that help and now you know 2 such places.

Might make things move a little faster if we knew "where" in Arkansas. Somebody on here might know someone close to you.