Starting year 4?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GotSmart

Reaction score
Today is the last day of year 3 since I joined CRVL.  

I have not been banned, so it must be working out.   ;)

Through this connection, I have met more honest people then the four years I spent at the Baptist University.  Between the board, RTR, and the road I have made more friends that will have my back than in all the years of dealing with the rat race.  

I just want to give a huge THANK YOU to all that have made a difference.

Nelda and Jerry, Doug (and Ben his son) Jay (RIP) and Margie, Beth, Bob, Cyndi, Mike, Brian, ~~~ The list is large, the memory is missing connections.  I am sorry if I have not mentioned your name.  

I hope to be back on the road soon with medical clearance.

John

John

I feel the same way. I have had more support on the forum than from most of my family members. In person I have been offered help in ways that I never thought I would need including last night when for the first time in decades of boondocking I felt unsafe. Had I been willing to say where I was I would have had a armed guard or people to help me pack up and move in minutes. That's more than friendship, that's family.

Jim;

That is tribe.  Follow your gut feelings.  You have to be a special kind of crazy to do this.   :D  Let us know if anything can be done, and more than likely it will happen.  :cool:  Stay safe out there.

John, I feel the same way. If ever there is anything at all I can do to assist you feel free to let me know. I have talked to many of the members and met a few and as you said, there seems to be a great level of caring among the crowd.

Rob

John, you know you always have a place at my homestead, or a cup of joe at my trailer if we're on the road. I look forward to many more conversations with you in this lifetime and and anxiously await the day the do for tells you you're good to go.

Whew... I'm glad I reached out before you headed back out! Nice to meet you and can't wait to have a cup of (Starbucks) coffee with you!

Latest posts