Starting My First Build!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vanlifeexposed

Reaction score
Someone said i should document the build out process and get active online, so here I am!

Starting my first build.

I'll add more as i get more done.

Attachments

• IMG_1329.JPG
    IMG_1329.JPG
    261.8 KB · Views: 16
Starting my first build.
This is the introduction section. I did the same thing as you and started here too. Look at the section on sharing conversions down below in the main forum directory. It will be fun to see your pictures and hear your ideas.

So here is the section called Conversions and Modifications to jump to. I suggest giving your post there the same title as you have here, "Starting My First Build!", and leaving a link directly into it at the end of this thread.

I agree your van is perfect, and so clean. You couldn't have a better vehicle to start your new life in. I much look forward to watching your progress.

It will be a joy building out your van, thinking ahead to the future -- and freedom -- it has already starting to give you. I was like a kid on Christmas morning each day as I created mine. 😊

Welcome vanlifeexposed.....looks like a great start!

As others have pointed out, we welcome updates on the build, and a good place to post those will be in Conversions and Modifications.

Latest posts