Starting a new life, looking for an RV

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrSabatini

Reaction score
Covid has ruined a lot of my plans back in December 2109 and then March came around and hit hard! So, now looking for an RV to settle in for the long run, permanent.

My life started almost one year ago but things happened and then was hoping to leave to Hawaii in March and its a total mess there right now with the whole Covid!

So, I'm nearing the 5K budget and ready to look for an RV. I know 5K is not a lot but its taken me a long time and believe I could find a nice RV with a decet engine to start my full time living. If you know of some please send link, I'd appreciate it. I could wait another 2-3 months and save another 1K but IM SICK OF LIVING IN THIS APARTMENT!!!! 

SAVE ME... Help me find an RV! 

Thanks. 

ALL THIS TECHNOLGY, WE CAN FLY TO THE MOON AND SEND ROBOTS TO MARS, WE CAN SEND A TELESCOPE TO SEE BILLIONS OF MILES AWAY, WE CAN BUILD ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND BUILD NANO BOTS TO ALTER OUR DNA/NEURONS/TO CONTROL OUR EMOTIONS BUT WE CANNOT LIVE TOGETHER OR EVEN FIND A CURE FOR CANCER, HIV,AND EVEN COVID 19! WHAT A PATHETIC WORLD WE LIVE IN!

Welcome to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Thank Jim. I see a lot of them also and some that are way to low to be true but always skip em, I should find out what the deal is as there has to be a catch.

MrSabatini said:
Thank Jim. I see a lot of them also and some that are way to low to be true but always skip em, I should find out what the deal is as there has to be a catch.

I wish you luck, I wish I have more expertise on vans, rv's or costs but I'm literally auto illiterate, but I relate to your situation so all the best. Just a suggestion save the $1k or more if you don't use it, in case you need some repairs down the road.

Try to get on some waiting lists as well if you can be it government aid or section 8 or anything else if things are really bad for you it's best to try to get all the help you can.

Latest posts