AZ job opening starting in March

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justanothermaroon

Reaction score
Are you a van dweller? Own an RV? Needed a reason to get one?

Spend the summer in the cool mountains of northern Arizona!

We’re hiring two to three people (couple or singles) to work in the newly remodeled kitchen of our BBQ & pizza restaurant. Start as early as March, stay as long as 12/15 (possibly year-round, if that’s what you want).

Will train.

You get a full hook-up site, shift meal, and pay for all hours worked. We pay all cooks $20 an hour plus a share of the tips. During the season, we’ll be open for breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week, so your work hours are flexible. Looking for those who can work 30-40 hours per week.

With a brand new menu, new equipment, and new chef, come work at Happy Jack Lodge in the Coconino National Forest, 40 minutes south of Flagstaff. Near Sedona, the Grand Canyon, and less than two hours from Phoenix. Hunt elk, deer and turkey. Fishing nearby. Fantastic hiking at the Mongollan Rim.

The new menu is designed to be as easy to serve as possible. Because of the Covid restrictions, we serve to-go only and will be continuing that even after the crisis is over. The kitchen will be obeying the AZ health dept. covid operations manual.

My name is John and I am the new executive chef. I’m at the Imperial Dam LTVA until late February, so send me a PM if you are interested and I’ll answer all your questions.