Soon to be Vanning (Again)

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicoloyd

Reaction score
Hello all, my name is Nic.

I am a fan of Bob's YouTube content and general philosophy around the van life/mobile living lifestyle, so I decided to join the conversation here.  I have been following the vandweller and full-time RV'er community for a couple of years now via YouTube and other social media platforms.  I am a couple months from being free from my car payment (glad it's almost over) and will be purchasing a van early next year.  I am not exactly new to vanning and actually lived out of my Chevy Astro van for a couple of months back in 2000.  There is a wealth of knowledge in this community that I am hoping to tap for my van build and welcome the input.  

You can also follow me on my Instagram account, "VansofNorthAmerica", if you like.

See you around.

:)

Welcome aboard Nic !
You're in luck.
There IS a wealth of knowledge here on the forums.
Ask any questions that pop up as you read .....

Welcome to the CRVL forums, Nic! We'll look forward to hearing about your progress and adventures. Lots of non fb and instragram users, here. Please consider posting your adventures, etc in the Captains' logs forum
https://vanlivingforum.com/Forum-Captains-Logs

And feel free to addyour instagram account's URL to your signature line (that's in your user CP in the profile section)

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.