Solar Install Florida

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Itchy Tires

Reaction score
Does anyone know someone in Tampa Bay area who installs solar systems in van I seem to remember Bob interviewing someone in this area who has professional service. I have tried to find video again, but with no luck.
Thanks

I had mine installed at an RV-repair place on 34th St N in St Pete, but I don't remember the name of it.

:s     I'm in Tampa also and looking for the same service. I have not found any.
But with the heat this summer, I gave up on my Van and purchased an RV with A/C. It's a -big- class C. Now I need to park it while I get it road ready.

I will watch your thread to see if you find someone.

lenny flank said:
I had mine installed at an RV-repair place on 34th St N in St Pete, but I don't remember the name of it.

Thanks Lenny,
Did you have your own equipment or did you buy it from RV repair? I have Renogy eqipment. I currently use a 200w but I want to add another 200w plus inverter and fuses and I am not comfortable doing the upgrade.

If you guys can make the trip to NW FL in October, I'll be glad to help you install it. I won't charge anything for my labor.

PM me, if you need some help.

I had a kit from Renology. I also didn't want to install it myself--I wanted to be sure it would work. :)

Hello,

I'm also looking for a solar installer in Florida, preferably the West Palm Beach area.

Thank you.

Jerry