Single females in SE Texas?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, Swankiewheels!

I don't know why you can't insert a photo here, but thank you for your words. Yes to everything you said.

You're still my heroine and I still want to be like you, an inspiration to us all.

&nbsp; Hi Charlene. Thanks for the compliment. Glad to hear from you. Hope your doing what you planned. If I'm not to far off, did you make it to Alaska? <br>&nbsp;What I really need, aside from Cathy to get out of bed and go juking with me, is to quit thinking so much. Just some times, my mind just won't leave me alone.

hey! been a busy few weeks of hustling my brother around to appts and such, but man, my situation is less caregiver and more chauffer...my situation doesn't compare to Mockturtle and Terry, and those who deal with ongoing and difficult struggles. my heart goes out to all of you.<br><br>anyhow, it seems like this "thread diversion" has healed itself, as far as James generously saying he doesn't mind Terry's comments here. i am on the fence about it. it seems like the caregiver topic is a really important one. being in that situation can hugely impact lives and dreams and plans. do we want a special place to share that kind of stuff? a separate thread, labeled so others can find it easier?<br><br>i think this happens more than is reflected here, with spouses, parents, children, foster kids, nieces and nephews. lots of reasons we may be asked to step up to the plate. what do you all think?

swankie! did you get your problem solved? you should be able to post a pic....

@ 2knives Katie:<br>Yes, caregiver. As for myself, I don't necessarily need advice but the last time I let loose and ranted, I got so much pm's and emails from those just saying its okay to rant and rage.<br><br>I think people with more problems than myself will benefit. I feel guilty after seeing what some of the folk here are going through or have been through with my whinny ass little problems but sometimes I still need you all.

I'm not one to look for something along the lines of looking for help or whatever from a particular thread or forum. i probably shouldn't talk so much. Stuff just seems to come out once I get started. Sorry.

Hey Terry, talk all you want, there's plenty of people here that like to talk too. Like me. I often don't know when to shut up. We are fortunate the owners of this forum choose to let it serve so many purposes. &nbsp;I wonder if they feel like Dr. Phil sometimes? No, Jerry Springer probably.&nbsp;<br><strong><span style="color: #ff00ff;">Dragonfly</span></strong>