Show Us Your Pet

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My youngster - chinley...an almost three year old albino Maltese boy....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 22
Ryker on a recent trip to Missouri. Kept me company picking up my daughter from college.
7cbdaa9a0562df54da41b09a939927cc.jpg

I've really enjoyed this thread and looking at all the pics of the traveling companions . . . and I don't even have a dog!

Thanks to all . . .

Luvbug is finally settling down in the rental fifth wheel. She now has her eyes glued on the outside

We will have three with us when we hit the road in a month.

Spaz the cat (a very appropriate name) ..............

DSC_0256retouched-X2.jpg

P1000014-X2.jpg

Latte the top dog

i-PTGCNJh-X2.jpg

i-kJWcN3X-X2.jpg

And Rascal, a rescue........

i-KJfF6F3-X2.jpg

i-z5hkfrP-X2.jpg

My girl Willow. If you are interested, her story can be found on our blog.
squirrel in tree.JPG

Attachments

• squirrel in tree.JPG
    squirrel in tree.JPG
    192.4 KB · Views: 24
In about a month, I'll have a new buddy:

He was found on the streets of Istanbul, and is apparently not a street cat, so he was likely abandoned by his owners. The guy who found him can't take him in, and was going to have to put him back on the streets. I was tossing the idea of getting a cat around, and figured now's as good a time as any.

This is Tricksy. It's "Tricksy" and not "Trixie" because she is named from Lord Of The Rings after "Those tricksy hobbitses", haha.

fRKdWoD.jpg

In October my dog died of old age. It was sad. I'm not sure what I want for a new pet now, so I have a few insects in a container to keep me company.
Is that just too weird?

Belinda2 said:
In October my dog died of old age. It was sad. I'm not sure what I want for a new pet now, so I have a few insects in a container to keep me company.
Is that just too weird?

Since you asked...It is not so much weird as sad....
A relationship involves interaction and the insects don't know you exist and they are very unhappy not being in the environment they should be in...not captive in a jar or something else.  
Go to the Shelter and get yourself a lonely dog that needs a wonderful life living out in nature.  He will INTERACT with you and you won't be lonely.

Meet Timex...yup, the watch dog! & Queen of the mountain on thst day!

IMG_20160403_183208.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20160403_183208.jpg
    IMG_20160403_183208.jpg
    264.9 KB · Views: 25