Show Us Your Pet

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful Darlings you have there GD!

My senior cat, Luvbug, may or may not still be with me by the time I get on the road, but here she is supervising a good scritching!

21881535559_b003e4509f_n.jpg

Yes, indeed, she is quite skilled, especially with personal motivation to open a darned can!

I am so sorry to hear that Suanne, you must be broken-hearted.

It doesn't seem like it now, but the pain will diminish with time.
Bob

I still miss each of my fur buddies. All were very different individuals and never be replaced, but the Universe keeps sending another to fall in love with. They don't fill the holes from previous lodgers, they just make your heart larger to fit them in too.

So very sorry, Suanne.  :(  They are truly family and sorely missed when they are gone.

I looked, guess I haven't put up a pic of my pooch on here yet, bad mommy!  This is Chevy, rescued her when she was 1 y/o, previously abused.  She's been with me almost 12 years now.  Sweetest doggy in the world!!

[img=528x510]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-4OMiGkyBHvQ/VZZyrAvpkHI/AAAAAAAAAws/HFreA3TZJjk/s1600/DSC00122.JPG[/img]

This was her, stretched out on the floor in the Van, when we went to Arkansas last June.

Oh, Suanne, I'm so sorry about your furbaby!

Theadyn, your Chevy is a beautiful little girl.

Hanging out with my pup today in Yellow Springs Ohio. The little old lame poodle stayed home at the camper. Me and Ivy 10 month old Malinois please delete-mods can't get a pic up this evening

uploadfromtaptalk1445772730383.jpg Daisy 5yo black Kelpie uploadfromtaptalk1445772757983.jpg Reno 4yo brindle boxer. They are enjoying the after breakfast food coma.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1445772730383.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1445772730383.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 15
  • uploadfromtaptalk1445772757983.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1445772757983.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 15
akrvbob said:
Homer explaining to me telepathically who the boss really is!:p:heart:

Dog-Homer-Meeting-minds.jpg

Bob

LOVE this picture, Bob. It reminds me of Budd. He also thought he was a Chihuahua (lap dog) and at night he always wanted in my lap. He gave hugs and tried to wash my ears. I hope Cody is bringing you as much happiness as Homer did.

Gretchen, queen of my bed in the Prius.

Sorry to hear about Gretchen. I lost my dog early this month and know how you feel. There's another fur buddy out there somewhere that needs your love as much as you need theirs. I'm sure you will find each other soon. Be patient. Thanks for sharing.

My youngster - chinley...a almost three year old albino Maltese boy....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 10