Sending love and thank you to my tribe

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grammahugababy

Reaction score
<span style="font-family: comic sans ms,sans-serif; font-size: medium; color: #993366;">Just a quick note to my vandweller tribe.&nbsp; I miss all of you a bunches!!!&nbsp; Wish I was still on the desert with you.&nbsp; Tony misses being spoiled and is bored with all of this sitting around.&nbsp; I finally have the surgery to remove this stupid gall bladder scheduled.&nbsp; It will be March 4 and is supposed to be a very simple surgery.&nbsp; Go in in the morning and out in the afternoon.&nbsp; Had to jump through the medical hoops with some extra dr. visits, even a cardiologist.&nbsp; He pronounced me "very healthy".&nbsp; GRIN I could have told him that.&nbsp; This is a very healthy lifestyle.&nbsp; My daughter is flying down from Oregon for a few days and then after the surgery I will hang around here until the dr. says I can go.&nbsp; I can't wait to be on the road again.&nbsp; Life is amazing!!&nbsp; I am hoping to connect with some you before I go north for the summer.&nbsp; I love all of you and am so thankful for the love and support of this family group.&nbsp; HUGS to all of you.&nbsp; Cheri and Tony</span>

Good to hear you are feeling good and moving forward! An extra bonus that your daughter will visit while you are in AZ.<br><br>Please keep us posted with regard to your surgery. I KNOW&nbsp; the recovery will be quick and you'll be back on the road in no time.<br><br>Stumpy is also bored. Not very many laps to sit in and no dogs to play with.<br><br>I'm headed out of here on Tuesday. Don't have much of a plan except to head east and south.I'll shoot you an email when I have more. (IF)<br><br>Tons of love and hugs!<br><br>Cyndi

You will be in my prayers!&nbsp; My mother had that procedure last year and did fine, and she is 87 years old.&nbsp;

Hi Cheri...you are the best! You reap what you sow and you sow love...<br>Bri

Glad to hear you are doing well and are scheduled for your needed surgery. My prayers are with you
at this time. May God Bless you and keep you safe. Peace to U. B

so did this happen? &nbsp;am reading the soap opera and last episide was that the surgery was going on last week.&nbsp;

No soap opera. About as real life as it gets. At last report (see Cheri's post, above) Cheri's surgery is scheduled for this week. Originally, it was thought she would have the surgery when she was taken from Quartzsite, post RTR, to the hospital inParker. After getting the infection under control it was agreed she would do better having the surgery where her son lives, outside of Phoenix.

&nbsp;&nbsp; Off, perhaps if you knew Cheri, you wouldn't be so disrespectful.

owl<br><br>I don't think offroad was being disrepectful. He asked if the surgery happened, he was not questioning the veracity of the events. He was curious about the results, and expressed it in a light hearted manner.

yes yes. just curious. hoping for the best.&nbsp;