• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Selling my van and cargo camper SOLD!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dean and Buster

Reaction score
One of my camping buddy died a while back. Well ha left me his small RV so I have decided to sell my cargo camper and my van the van is a  2007 Ford e350 super duty xl with the tow package I am in Kansas City Missouri. I tried to put pictures up keeps telling file to big. You can email me at [email protected] and I will send you pictures

sorry to hear about your buddy. resizing pictures is pretty easy. in the mean time you could give us a little more info like,
how many miles on the van?
long box?
would you sell them separately?
engine size?
one axle or 2 on the trailer?
price?
etc.

highdesertranger

Hi the van has one hundred seventy thousand miles on it it is a e350 no carpet on the floor rubber matted floor the van was used as a shuttle bus. at kci airport took all of the seats out in back when I got the van . And did a road trip in 2017 2018 . Still a daily driver built the bed in the back I normally would sleep on the floor in the back.

Decided to keep my van cargo trailer still available if anyone wants it trailer is a 7x14 tandom axle 2017 model has a full size bed and a kitchenette .it has 400 watt of solar 1500 watt inverter to run 120 gear asking $4000.00 for the trailer

I so hear ya on that! and with some sales you got a bankroll, sweet!

Interesting experiment in changing one's mind 3 which ways. Of course, not unexpected as it was a non trivial set of choices too.

But too bad we didn't get to see pictures of the cargo trailer build. I guess the inconvenience of hauling it was not worth the convenience of using it? I ask because I've been considering getting a cargo trailer to haul with my van.

Latest posts