ScanGauge II Ultra Compact 3-in-1 - 60% off

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HarmonicaBruce

Reaction score
Yes that's right, at Amazon, regular price $159, special promotion price $69. I didn't see anything about the special promotion of $90 off until I was checking out. I was going to pay $159, instead it's $69!

Have you got a link? I'm only seeing it for $159.95

Thanks

Past Tense, It's an automotive diagnostic tool

Programmable 3-in-1 automotive trip computer, diagnostic scan tool, and up to 37 digital gauges in one (vehicle dependent)
•Watch fuel consumption, cost-per-mile, coolant temperature, engine speed, horsepower, and much more in real time
•Works on all 1996 or newer OBDII cars, including gas, diesel, propane and hybrid vehicles
•Checks for Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs), clears the codes, and can turn off the "Check Engine" light
•No tools required for installation, small size fits nearly anywhere in the vehicle

I put it in the shopping cart; it stayed at $159.99. Pressing one button would have placed the order at that price. There was a possible $60 discount for getting an Amazon Visa card, for which you would get $60 off instantly (perhaps they offered you $90). Another possibility is that it was a Daily Deal which is now gone...

I have an amazon card, but I've had it for over a year. I didn't see the discount until after I placed the order. Then I looked for it, but couldn't find it.

I cut and pasted the "order details" here. I hid my shipping address, although I don't know why. Anyone can find out my real name and address by knowing my ham radio call sign, which is w8bbs.

You could order it, and if you don't get the discount, you can cancel your order (you have at least 15 minutes to cancel an order).

ORDER DETAILS (cut and pasted)
Order Placed: July 9, 2014
Amazon.com order number: 102-8494987-4662609
Order Total: $53.79

Shipment #1: Shipped on July 9, 2014 Need to return an item?

Delivery estimate: July 11, 2014 (More about estimates)
1 package via UPS Track your package with tracking number 1ZW0Y5230363512792
Shipping Address:
Bruce Spratling, Jr.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CLINTON, MI 49236-9412
United States

Shipping Speed:
Two-Day Shipping
Items Ordered Price
ScanGauge II Ultra Compact 3-in-1 Automotive Computer with Customizable Real-Time Fuel Economy Digital Gauges 1 of: ScanGauge II Ultra Compact 3-in-1 Automotive Computer with Customizable Real-Time Fuel Economy Digital Gauges
Sold by: Amazon.com LLC

Condition: New
Amazon Prime: Two-Day Shipping is free
$159.95

Item(s) Subtotal: $159.95
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Promotion Applied: -$89.99
-----
Total before tax: $69.96
Sales Tax: $0.00
Rewards Points: -$16.17
-----