Running from Cops in a Conversion Van

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrayWhale

Reaction score
Just don't do it. But damn, this guy is a good driver. And the torque on takeoff is pretty respectable.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Alas, there is simply no such thing as "running from cops". They've all got dashcams, so they've already got your tags and a description of the vehicle. And they've all got radios and can have a dozen cops ahead of you within a minute--you can't outrun radio waves.

Bonnie and Clyde may have been able to do it in the 1930s. But nobody today can.

Grump grump grump! My connection is way to slow here to stream it. Sounds hilarious, hopefully no one got hurt. Will have to remember this thread and check it out later this week when we move.

Good video, but his driving skills are debatable. More like reckless and lucky for a few minutes.

Right, a single vehicle accident is usually not an indicator of skilled driving. There was nothing resembling any precision at all, he looked out of control most of the time. Looked like his driving "skills" began and ended with stomping on a gas pedal. No big surprise it ended with him flipping end over end.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

lenny flank said:
Alas, there is simply no such thing as "running from cops". They've all got dashcams, so they've already got your tags and a description of the vehicle. And they've all got radios and can have a dozen cops ahead of you within a minute--you can't outrun radio waves.

Bonnie and Clyde may have been able to do it in the 1930s. But nobody today can.

Prisons aren't full of Einsteins. Every one thought they could get away with whatever they were doing. Whatever reason this dumass was trying to evade for, he just made it 10 times worse.

I see nothing "respectable" about any aspect of that video, and certainly not driving skills.

eww,if your going to go down,go down big

I feel bad for the LEO's who had to breath that toxic smoke trying to save his ass. highdesertranger

The more I think about it, the more I wonder if that miscreant didn't steal it to use as a mobile meth lab. That would explain his crazy driving.

Nothing remotely "respectable" about anything this moron did. Had to laugh about his screaming like a little girl when they pulled this "bad boy" out of the burning wreck. Glad no one was hurt trying to rescue him. My respect goes solely to the responders.