RTR FIRST TIMER with Rental Car/Tent-Anyone Else?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cynanne

Reaction score
I will be arriving on day 3- 1/11/19 and would like to connect with some others who are also trying the car rental route. I will be driving in from California and am taking a week off from work to do this. I would be interested in meeting up with any newbies- not just people renting vehicles for the occasion (possibly camping in the same area). I'm not sure how to connect- but posting here is a start. I am renting a compact SUV which should be big enough to sleep in. What are you most wanting to learn at the RTR and what seminars are you looking forward to? First timers always have questions- Let's connect!

There are plenty of other threads just like this. Try to read them before you land so you can maybe get a better idea what's going on. Lots and lots of folks coming in rental vehicles, with and without tents. You'll be pleasantly surprised to find yourself surrounded by both new and old hands, since the whole point of the RTR is to get together! Enjoy.

The Dire Wolfess

Me and my( S.O) are on our way now to 2019 RTR.We will be coming in a tiny car with a carrier in back and tent camping.We would be interested in connecting with other newbies and seasoned campers who will be tent camping as well.We should arrive in Arizon tomorrow evening.This is all new to us and we plan on continuing from the rtr as full time.Email address [email protected] you see !

My wife and I will be arriving in Quartzsite on the 10th instead of the 9th due to the overnight snow storm in south eastern Utah. Old blue Jeep J10 truck with a big white topper and a 10' x14' Kodiak spring bar tent, if you see us stop by and yell "Hello to camp!".

What we need is an interactive map....when we all get our camps pitched, so we can see everyone!

The Dire Wolfess

Or perhaps that Harry Potter map that shows location and movement, LOL.