RTR 2014 Schedule Posted

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akrvbob

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody, I have finally got all the information for this Januaries Rubber Tramp Rendezvous (RTR) posted to the Gatherings page. To get there, just look at the menu bar across the top of this page and the 6th one from the left is "Gatherings" Click on it.

Or go to this page:
http://www.cheaprvliving.com/gatherings/

There is a map to the location of the RTR and a schedule of seminars. I've lumped the bulk of the seminars into one week so if you can't make it there the whole time, you can get to most of them in one week.

If at all possible you really should try to make it. It's a great time of making new friends, learning and sharing.

Hope to see you there!
Bob

We have been at 93% for quite a while now perhaps 94% is right around the next curve in the road. With age comes patience.

Nice to know it's not me. I thought my tablet was messing up again.

It's just like the old Windows 98 that use to get to 99% and stay there forever, then you would have to start all over.

The same folks who rolled out AHC rolled this out.

I get the same error message that the site is 93% completed. No info on RTR from the link.

So all the seminars are scheduled for the same week? Can someone kindly post the start date and end date for the seminars? I'm asking because if I do go, I might can only make it for one week instead of longer, so I'd like to be there when the seminars are happening. Just post the dates in simple text instead of a link. Thanks!

Hey AKRVBOB I don't care so much to attend the seminars unless they have one on "how to come off more masculine in the forum" which I am not expecting by the way, but the fact that you are directing us to a non existing link leads me to think you don't visit the actual site, and thanks for all the work you do by the way. Adrian

Yes, another thanks for fixing the page. This year the calander displays correctly even, and the pictures don't overlap the text.

Two comments on the scedule:
Thanks for separating the stealth and boondocking talks. Last year the combined one went too long, and there isn't a lot of overlap. The only question is which you put Walmart/Truck stops in.
You scheduled a talk for the first day of the big tent. I think it would be better to move it to another day.

Did I mis-read a previous post that all seminars will be condensed to a 1 week period? When I saw the calendar from the previous link the seminars appeared to be spread out over 3 weeks.

Hi Everyone!

The other day, I was roller skating and fell, breaking 5 of my ribs. The Dr has kicked me out of Ferdy, since it only has 4' ceilings, so I'm staying with a friend of mine until I heal, probably mid to late February before I'm able to get back into Ferdy. So I won't be making the RTR this year, and will be unable to teach the ASL sign language class. I'm very sad about missing the RTR.

So my next month or so will be focused on healing my ribs, and trying not to cry from the pain (even *WITH* pain meds it's still pretty intense pain).

Anyways, sending love to all of you. catch you next year!

Also, I absolutely plan to go back INTO Ferdy once the doctor lets me (or I can stand bending over without falling down and killing myself, whichever comes first).

With Love,
Tara

I'm so sorry Tara, that must be awful to both be in all that pain and kicked out of your beloved home. Double yuck!

I'm also very sorry you will miss the RTR, we don't get to see each other enough.

Don't worry about the class, we'll do it next year.

Get well!

Bob

Hope you heal up quick. Hey at least it happened while you were doing something fun :D

Good Lord willin' and the creek don't rise, I will be at the gathering for the last few days. Can't leave until the evening of the 7th, its close to 40 hours away from here.

Dragonfly

So sorry Tara.

Latest posts