Ridiculous van for sale.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr_elijah_gardner

Reaction score
Not mine and not suggesting it to anyone. This thing would not be very stealthy or welcomed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170915-200841.png
    Screenshot_20170915-200841.png
    1,016 KB · Views: 99
"Special, teens only! Free jello shots from sunset to midnight!"

It reminds me of a game.

Several friends and I were playing Star Wars the role=playing game when the Game Master decided to take a turn for the silly. We, the players, suddenly found ourselves facing a small army of Sith Clown Troopers and were getting our asses handed to us when one of the players running a Jedi characters decided to use one of his force powers to create an illusion of a clown car. Naturally, the Clown Troopers failed their will rolls and couldn't resist the urge to all climb in the tiny vehicle. Once they were all in, another player had his character toss a thermal detonator under the illusion.

Bye bye Clown Troopers!

This certainly wasn't the last time the table descended into silliness, but it was certainly fun.

badfd97404c83138ff46278de724f3d4.jpg

Just saw this one in town. It is pretty stealth here in Humboldt County, no so stealthy in more conservative areas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deadhead from wayback!

Goin' where the climate suits my clothes. . .

John61CT said:
Deadhead from wayback!

Goin' where the climate suits my clothes. . .

Humboldt is where old dead heads go to retire, or so it seems. I'm more hippy dippy than dead head, but I did my share of acid back in the day. I wouldn't mind doing it again, there is some great research done on using it for depression. Although, since becoming a Nomad, my depression is mostly gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk