• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Repair needed Roadtrek Macerator near RTR

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CryptoNomad

Reaction score
Any Handyman available at RTR to repair my Macerator?  I cannot. Boondock until I have access to water and toilet.  Please PM me w/ contact info.

I am solo female Boomer living in my Roadtrek RV.  Thanks for help.  I would love to hang out at RTR but cannot until I get this fixed.

I saw a truck out at rtr that advertises RV repairs. Perhaps if you give your coordinates someone will see him and send him your way. There are mobile RV techs in Quartzsite also.

928-916-3687 is one number that is mobile

There is also the RV proctologist at 290-484-9826

maki2 said:
If you don't find someone to help perhaps this blog posting will be of use to you in resolving the problem.
https://roadtreking.com/strange-things-rv-macerator-pump/

Cammalu said:
I saw a truck out at rtr that advertises RV repairs. Perhaps if you give your coordinates someone will see him and send him your way. There are mobile RV techs in Quartzsite also.

Thanks for the reply.  I will try these .  If.  You could please get the word out looking for help.  Have them pm me for contact info. Thanks.

At the hardware store on 95 n. on the west side they can do repairs. Good luck

Crypto most of the people at rtr don’t even know about this forum at all.

Cammalu said:
Crypto most of the people at rtr don’t even know about this forum at all.

Yea figured that.  Hoping someone here knew someone there.  

Do you know popular FB groups full of RTR attendees?  Not specific to RTR but a lot planned on going.

Cammalu said:

The “Mobil tech RV”  next to buckaroos exit is 13 miles east of Quartzite is working me in.  Thanks for the heads up.  Posted this for future reference.

Link to map and contact
 Mobil Tech RV 

thanks all for taking the time to post.

I hope this info helps others

Great that your problem will be resolved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts