Relevant ?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good reference.

When we were born we weren't inhibited. We became inhibited for any number of reasons. Some reasons are valuable and others are probably not. When I was young I could be out playing all day and my parents were not turned in for lack of child management. I had to be home for 5 pm for dinner and I knew better than to be late. I was given responsibility and expected to manage to it. Where the heck have we gone with society where kids can't even walk to school and they require constant supervision.

My parents were artists and bohemians....very uninhibited..because of this I have no inhibitions even at this age. This makes me very happy as I travel thru this life. Sometimes it is a drawback and pushes some people away.

I like his honesty, people email him asking how to become a writer, he doesn't answer because he has no idea. A refreshing difference from people who know everything about everything and don't hesitate to tell you about it.