Red Green does a car conversion.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so glad you posted this as I'm stuck at home in cold frozen Michigan keeping up on politis so about once a week & listen to classic rock but I found all the Red Green's on you tube & he's coming the Grand Rapide April 3rd. My birthday is St Patty's day so I think we'll go. Thanks again as I've missed watching him. I made a comment he's smarter than most of our politicions. :)

When I was a kid my friends grandad used to make motorhomes from pull behind campers with the bunk over the hitch & large nice cars, '50s era Caddies & such. They always turned out well & he did quality work so the didn't look home made. My dad had the orignal Bozo the clowns caddy. I always bought,sold, traded & got hooked when I was 8 at an auction with my dad. Back them Whirlpool had a full size washer dryer combo in one unit. Put the clothes in dirty & they came out clean & dry. One came up for a bid with a rope on the door handle so I bid a quarter. The actioneer called it a no sale but one of his guys in thhe crowd said I bid so I won. They were very heavy & my dad was not happy having to load & haul it wanting to know what an 8 year old was going to do with it. I traded it for a black with red interior Corvair Monza, no rust, looked new & sold it for $100 & it's never quit. The thrill of the hunt is the real fun.

Gr8ful said:
I'm so glad you posted this as I'm stuck at home in cold frozen Michigan keeping up on politis so about once a week & listen to classic rock but I found all the Red Green's on you tube & he's coming the Grand Rapide April 3rd. My birthday is St Patty's day so I think we'll go. Thanks again as I've missed watching him. I made a comment he's smarter than most of our politicions. :)

Thanks for that info.

Remember, if the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy !

Latest posts