Re-new New Member

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pops

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I was a member for a few months shortly before the transition to the new site. I kind of got lost there and had to put my build on hold as well. I am so happy to be back  and am finally beginning my build.

Before I  talk about my build I wanted to say thanks to Bob and his helpers for the new site. It's great!!!!! The site was always, and still is, such a great community but now has been turbocharged to boot. I cannot remember everyone who helped me last time, there were so many but I do recall peacetara and twokniveskatie. Others I remember their help and humor but cannot recall their names. My thanks and apologies to them.

My first thread when I returned was "Plywood Floor Direction" and I would like to thank highdesertranger, masterplumber, Almost There, Free Range Chicken, eDJ_, LeeRevell, Optimistic Paranoid, (just love that), bcbullet and peacetara so much for their help and information. It's been invaluable.

My build vehicle is a 2007 Ford E350 XLT 11 passenger van with dual A/C. What a blessing!! My initial goals are to make it a more comfortable traveling experience for my wife and a more efficient work vehicle for me. My focus will be on the floor, recently completed thanks to everyone's help, a bed, toilet, sink and perhaps a 12 volt cooler. It won't be home for awhile but it will really enhance our day and rare out of town trips.

As I mentioned earlier I have completed the main work for the floor, although of course there are always more questions. I took pictures as I
went, hopefully the quality will be decent. I will be posting the pictures, and questions :) , this coming week in conversions and modifications titled "Pop's Build"

Thanks so much everyone!! Pops.

Welcome back. I had not frequented the old forum but had been reading the blogs. Now I know there is tons more to learn visiting here.

WriterMs said:
Welcome back. I had not frequented the old forum but had been reading the blogs. Now I know there is tons more to learn visiting here.

Thanks WriterMs. Pops.