proposals and stuff

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sl1966

Reaction score
Will you marry me Wind, I'll buy you a pizza.<br /><br />

<strong>sl1966 Will you marry me Wind, I'll buy you a pizza.<br /><br /></strong><em>PIZZA? meh! make it cheesecake and it's on!</em><br /><br />

plain, strawberry, or blueberries?<br /><br />

Where_the_Wind_Blows said:
<em>PINEAPPLE!</em>
<br /><br />So you like it abrasive and tart, huh.<br /><br />

sl1966<br /><br />So you like it abrasive and tart, huh.<br /><br />Does Kate have to tie you to the whipping tree again?<br /><br /><br />

Where_the_Wind_Blows said:
Does Kate have to tie you to the whipping tree again?
<br /><br />Answering with a question isn't a denial you know.&nbsp;<br /><br />

You two are supposed to be GOOD examples...

i couldn't get them a room, so i settled for their own steamy thread.

Thanks Kate , Nice to know when your fellow woman has your back!....<span style="font-family: 'comic sans ms', sans-serif;"><em><strong>NO CHEESECAKE FOR YOU!<br /><br /></strong></em><a style="color: #000000; text-decoration: initial; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; white-space: nowrap;" href="/profile/1653545">Seraphim</a>&nbsp;sometimes you have to let your hair down!</span>

Everytime I sign onto this forum I hear the theme song from the Monkees TV show.<br /><br />

I was just about to tell them to get a room myself..... I think there is an app for that...<br />Bri