Potential source of income for the graphically inclined

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K1ngN0thing

Reaction score
I've recently started putting shirts up on Teespring with the hope of eeking out a few extra bucks per month (I have no design skills). Someone with decent design skills should easily be able to turn this into a livable source of income. Some are able to make 6 figures... the dream. TIP: designs using strictly vector files only require one sale to be considered a successful campaign. Everything else will require 3 sales. If you design the shirt strictly within their designer, it will automatically qualify.

pnwgypsy said:
We need a CRVL shirt!

Hi, new guy here.

What did you have in mind? I play with vector artwork on a fairly regular basis, it's a hobby for me. I've made many a wallpaper for the Linux world and graphics for private/small distro's in the past. I'm not the best but plan to get there someday.......

John

P.S. Here is a link to a forum I did the artwork for. The forum is not running yet so don't try and join please. www.diybiochar.org/forum