Post your blog/website

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fwiw - nice blog. You have come up with some very creative ideas! <br><br>Our blog address is below in the signature.<br><br>

<B><FONT size=3>Very nice helpful blog. I come from old school, work and volunteer, no begging. I understand we all have our own paths, I am not judging. I have never been to that point and pray I never will and do not know that I would never beg if pressed to.&nbsp; As for volunteering, your blog post was well thought out and written.&nbsp;I feel you get more than you give and you should do well because your emphasis seems to be not just on yourself but how you can help others. We are in very unfortunate times to where even the food kitchens and church reserves are drying up. People no longer have room to safely garden or even raise chickens for eggs. Lots are sitting empty that could easily be utilized for the production of food but many generational city and suburb dwellers don't have a clue how to go about a Victory Garden or even have a place to store tools.It may not be immediate but good does come from good. I will be referring your blog on my own blog and will be making a donation.<BR>dragonfly</FONT></B><BR><BR>

Wow, thank you so much.&nbsp; I'm glad to hear that my blog is helpful enough to make others feel so generous.&nbsp; I just made a new post, and will continue to give advice as long as I have it to offer.&nbsp; Thanks a million. <br>

If a person needs food, go to the local food bank.&nbsp; It is mostly run by retired folks and if you are young or just in good shape they will ask you to help with the packaging and delivery operations.&nbsp; It may take a few months to get noticed but they are always looking for volunteers.&nbsp; Be willing to help unload the trucks and you will make friends quick (and get free bags of food!).&nbsp; I have done this when I was laid off and it is a great way to contribute to the community.&nbsp; If you are single...watch out! the old ladies are always looking for a man! &nbsp; <br>

@ CP<br>I agree.&nbsp; Helping out is a great way to get food.&nbsp; I try to volunteer whenever there is a local event, and I always end up getting more than I give.&nbsp; I have gotten like 3 free shirts in the past two months alone. <br>

Nice blog fwiw....thanks for posting it...mine is in my sig...<br>Bri<br><br>

www.apocketfullofwanderlust.blogspot.com

I started the blog in 2010 while I was working in Africa so my friends and family could follow what I was doing.... Now I enjoy sharing my adventures with others. Please take a look and become a follower if you wish!
-Thanks, AK

My blog is listed in the signature... It starts out with the vandwelling dream, the the sad time when Mom passed away, the acquisition of the van, and the build-out phase.&nbsp; Lately it's included more camping stories than anything...<br><br>The blog has some advice... At most, it's worth what you paid for it (nothing)...&nbsp; Hopefully, it's at least entertaining and fun!<br><br>I like listing others' blogs on my page.&nbsp; If you wish your blog listed, please comment on my blog and I can get it added.<br>&nbsp;<br>