Plan to use a HotLogic and a 12v mug ?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well this person had a 4x4 and he lifted it. once it was lifted the flexible(rubber) brake lines were to short. so he went to the local high performance hose shop. that's were you get braided stainless steel hoses and fittings for all different types of applications. the hoses are much higher quality then just plain old rubber hoses. he made up some brake lines. they worked fine until one day he was involved in an accident he had to make a panic stop and one of the lines blew. this did not cause the accident but was a result of the accident. well the officer writing the report noticed the brake lines and gave him a ticket for using non-DOT brake lines. he was held responsible for the accident even though it wasn't his fault. I have a couple more dummy stories.

I would like to point out that running stainless hose brake lines is actually a big step up from factory rubber lines but you need to buy the premade ones that are DOT(Department of Transportation) approved. I run them and the DOT number is clearly visible on the hose.

highdesertranger

sorry for the off topic post I wasn't paying attention. how the hell did we get from Hot Logic to brake lines? LOL highdesertranger