Panic!! Condom shortfall predicted!!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stargazer

Reaction score
I am not kidding.  There is a video on Reuters that says the company that manufactures 1 out of 5 condoms will be running out soon and predicts there may be a shortage because their employees can't come to work.

And with so many working from home...who thinks maybe there will a jump in the birth rate come next winter?

And have you stocked up on them?  Hurry hurry!
This may be even more serious than the TP shortage.

I better check...yep. My supply expired ten years ago.  Sigh.

Condoms SHORT fall - thats ok with me cause I use the long ones:)

I sincerely apologize in anyone was offended by my "short" joke.(post #3) I also apologize because I lied. :(

No offense taken by me.  I thought it was pretty astute to notice and apply the word "short" in this instance.  It hadn't occurred to me.

I meant it as a comment on the media, which I often think is just one big joke anyway. As HDR posted in another thread, a little comic relief.  They must not think much of their readers or else they meant it to be ridiculous?

Interesting, at least to me, are the reactions of different people.  The ones in my cohort, older mostly living solo, thought it hilarious.  Younger couples seemed puzzled, and the young women immediately responded with "I use Xxxx for birth control".  One observed that there may be a corresponding increase in divorces in regard to so many having to stay home.

Anyway, seems it bombed here.  I'm sorry for that.
Maybe...let's see...a man walks into a bar...