"One-pan" recipe downloads.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beemerchef

Reaction score
<i>Edit on March 20th 2012 / I had to revert back charging .99 cents a download for those recipes as of yesterday. So sorry... It all goes along with fuel hikes and you name it. </i><br><br><a target="_blank" href="http://theoasisofmysoul.com/">I have finally added a "one-pan" recipe section in my Journal</a>. They are free downloads. There are many more, yet I have to document them as I cook along. We travel without refrigeration, those have meat but it can be left out. They are "templates" for all to use a bit their imagination and not be stuck on the ingredients.<br>Yes, it does say I accept "contributions", but that is not the reason I am posting the link here! Feel free to use them if you like. My small contribution to this space here that has helped us with so much information.<br>Will be happy to also reply to any questions you might have. This has worked out for us (us? !!!) for the past over 5 years full time on the road.<br>Ara and Spirit<br><br><br><br>