OMG, angels do exist

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TravelingZombies

Reaction score
So as some of you know we are currently camping in the Black hills of South Dakota. We met this man on our first day his name is Bud. He stopped by a couple hours ago and saw that we were still here and asked if there was anything we needed and I told him that we were good we have enough to get through until we get paid. So he took off and about an hour later came back with a bunch of stuff bread meats eggs a bunch of stuff even toothbrushes and toothpaste and food for dogs we didn't need but he brought back. This is proof that Angels live in South Dakota and we've been looking at the escapees and saw that they have them in South Dakota and have considered using their services. We never expected anything like this or ask for anything like this but this guy is amazing and very generous I'm going to make a video just about him and post it on our YouTube channel on Wednesday night.

It certainly is good to see the community support supporting each other. I do believe in angels the literal definition of an angel is God‘s messenger. Seems you found one. I always like to joke about my wife being an angel because she was always up in the air harping about something.

nature lover said:
It certainly is good to see the community support supporting each other. I do believe in angels the literal definition of an angel is God‘s messenger. Seems you found one. I always like to joke about my wife being an angel because she was always up in the air harping about something.

I've been married 22 years and totally understand where you're coming from, LMAO  :p

It is wonderful to run across generous people who help others out and about.....and of course we all can follow suit and help when we can also in some situations....pay it forward :) :) cool

Latest posts