OH no. He is back

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nature lover

Reaction score
:D Hello all it has been 2 months since my last post.  I have forgotten how to navigate this forum but thanks to the moderators I am back.  I have problems seeing and reading now that I am on just an iPad but hope to change that soon.  I did not remember where to go for idle chit chat so I am posting on newcomers corner.  I will be relearning the ins and outs of this soon.  Right now I am blessed with a camp with 24/7 WiFi and hope to get an on the road access set up in the beginning of august.  This has been an adventure including At my Family’s property in the central pa mountains, camp neighbors from Ca.  Hey I am old fashioned so when these 4 ladies from Ca introduced themselves as lesbians I was sorta out of my old fashioned pa Amish territory.  I am not condemning any one but I am just old fashioned.  So one evening it was raining buckets and my neighbors decided to go for a splash with and then without their bathing suites.  Yes they knew I was sitting under my awning 125 feet away but this was no problem for them.  They not only waved but came over to visit my camp.  Again I am not condemning anyone it is just that I am not used to things like this.  I think they enjoyed shocking this old conservative first with there’re introduction and then latter with their fling.  The good thing is that all five of us saw and enjoyed the humor of this clash of cultures and we all shared a good laugh together.  Now that is how my first week of full timing started, where will it go from here?  I have tried to attach a photo of my present camp, without my neighbors.   I am new at this so if it doesn’t work I will learn and try again.

Welcome to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

LOL yeah I used to go every year to WNY near the PA border and it was another world for me (a kinder, gentler one) so I can imagine how you felt. If they were actually native Californians then we’re a pretty laid back bunch. Sounds like you’re having fun!

Welcome back...had me worried with you not posting since the end of May. So glad it was due to you launching into van life and not COVID related!

Welcome back.  Well it sounds like you got over that "on first trip things will go differently".  Now you won't be shocked as easily.  Honestly I never saw 4 people out in rain undressed in two years of vanning.  But hey, I don't care what they do as long as they don't care I will be clothed...lol.  And at least it wasn't a major breakdown story like most of us have ( me included).  Enjoy all of your adventures.

Welcome back Nature
You gotra luv making fun memories so later you have great stories for around the campfire.
Safe and happy travels.
My full time adventures will be starting soon.